Three storey stucco and sandstone house built in 1914 with a low hedge around the lot and a few trees in the front of the house.
Three storey stucco house built in 1914 for William Millican. The next owner was Samuel Nickle who owned Anglo-American an oil company. The Nickle Family donated 1 million dollars to the University of Calgary for the Nickle Arts Museum. The house was designated a provincial historic resource in 1981. Nickle Family donated the home to the Anglican Diocese of Calgary it is now privately owned.