Text for High School, Calgary, Alta.

              Exterior view of Central High School, constructed in 1908, originally called Central Collegiate Institute and located on 13th Avenue and 8th Street South West. A fence can be seen lining the front entrance and two house are visible on the left hand side. In 1972 the school became the Dr. Carl Safran Special Class School and in 1986, it became an adult education centre. It remained an adult education centre until 1996 and was formerly home to Rundle College Junior High School.               
  •  
Loading content ...